So, with the start of November even the weather has finally caught up and realised that Christmas is fast approaching!
It is also the start of a really busy Christmas season for KPD, with lots of markets and fairs lined up (which means lots and lots of making – w’hoo!!!) as well as all the online orders to fulfill.
So where am I going to be over the next few weeks…
- 5th Nov – Chorley Handmade Market, Chorley Town Hall (MWL Events)
- 16th Nov – Kelloggs, Talbot Road, Manchester (this is a staff only event)
- 19th-20th Nov – Crafts in the Pen, Skipton Auction Mart
- 26th-27th Nov – Runcorn Handmade Market, Runcorn Shopping Centre (free parking for all customers!!! MWL Events)
- 1st-2nd Dec – Etsy Local Manchester at The People’s History Museum, Spinningfields (Late night till 8pm on Thurs)
- 10th-11th – Runcorn Handmade Market, Runcorn Shopping Centre (free parking – MWL Events)
I also have a range of items for sale throughout Nov and Dec in the Pop Up Shop at The People’s Gallery* in Stalybridge. As well as some of my prints, cards, original paintings, baubles and coasters, there is work from a number of other talented artists and crafts-people. Small and bijoux is possible the best way to describe the space but it is absolutely brimming with fantastic crafts and artwork and the perfect place to do your Christmas shopping. Don’t forget this Christmas – Support Handmade!!
*The People’s Gallery can be found at 2 Melbourne Street, Stalybridge, SK15 2JJ
Here’s a link to their Facebook page where you can get a preview of all the handmade lovliness!